Learn about SITES during a two-part course series at the on March 26. This event brings together leaders from landscape architecture practice and academia, architecture and planning, horticulture and engineering and municipal agencies for a full day of workshops and panel discussions.
大胜棋牌娱乐The luncheon keynote speaker is , Chief of Environment, Energy and Open Space for the city of Boston.
When: Mon., March 26, 2018
Where: Hyatt Regency Boston, 1 Ave. de Lafayette, Boston, Massachusetts, 02111
Cost: 大胜棋牌娱乐All Day Pass—Lunch plus four workshops (BSLA or ASLA Member $150, Nonmember $175). Half Day Pass—Lunch plus two workshops (BSLA or ASLA Member $90, Nonmember $115).
After attending this session, you will be able to
- Analyze the , its foundation and its goals.
- Describe the framework of the SITES v2 Rating System, the sections, prerequisites, credits and certification process.
- Understand the benefits of becoming a SITES AP.
- Develop strategies for engaging clients about SITES early on in the design discussion.
大胜棋牌娱乐After attending this session, you will be able to
- Describe the fundamental importance of soil in site design.
- Understand the importance of structural soils in ensuring better growing conditions.
- Discuss soil testing requirements outlined in the SITES v2 Rating System.
- Describe the beneficial relationship between soil, vegetation and hydrology for promoting resilience.