You decided to become a SITES Accredited Professional (SITES AP大胜棋牌娱乐), you took the exam and you passed. Congratulations!
大胜棋牌娱乐What's next? Here's a breakdown of what you can do.
1. Start working with your clients on SITES.
Let your clients know that you’re among an elite group of professionals who hold a credential for sustainable land design, development and management practices, so that they can take advantage of your expertise. Work with them to identify a SITES project and show them the value with the SITES Client Deck.
, and, when ready, get it certified so your clients can demonstrate their leadership on sustainability. Before you register your project, be sure to check out this simple guide on how to certify your project with SITES v2.
2. Join the Community Directory.
大胜棋牌娱乐Be featured in our SITES AP on the website by creating a profile. Log into SITES Online to opt in, and follow these steps:
- Go to and log in to your account.
- Select “Settings” from the “Account” dropdown menu on the right side of the page.
- Select the “Edit” tab to edit the user profile fields and update your information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Basic Information” section of your profile. There, you will find a checkbox at the bottom to make your profile visible in the SITES directory. Check the box and hit “Save.”
- Scroll up and click on “Contact Information.” Enter your mailing address and hit “Save” at the bottom left side.
3. Add your credential to your other online profiles.
大胜棋牌娱乐Start using your title, “SITES Accredited Professional” or “SITES AP.” Add it to your email signature, resume, and .
Don’t forget to share your success on social media such as Twitter and Facebook and to tag SITES: "I just passed my #SITESAP exam! @SITEScertified."
To stay in the loop, be sure to follow SITES on , and . Tag us in photos and content, so we can stay updated and share your progress with other industry professionals.
4. Share your news with local media.
Issue a press release or reach out to local media in your neighborhood to promote your achievement. For more information, or to obtain our SITES AP press release template, contact Sarah Stanley.
If you get interest from media, let us know so we can help promote the story.
5. Earn CE hours to fulfill your credential maintenance requirements.
大胜棋牌娱乐Under the Credentialing Maintenance Program (CMP), you are required to maintain your credential by fulfilling continuing education every two years. The process facilitates continued professional development within the field of sustainable landscape design, development and management; grows your knowledge and experience; and improves your job performance.
Access the SITES CMP Guide for additional information.
The requirements are 24 general CE hours and 6 SITES-specific CE hours, for a total of 30 CE hours. You can earn these hours through taking education courses related to SITES. Visit our Education page to learn more.